UBS Financial Services WM Client Advisor Assistant Desk UHNW Nordics in Zurich in Zürich, Switzerland
UBS is a client-driven global financial services firm. In Switzerland, our business division UBS Wealth Management provides a full range of banking services for individual and corporate clients. To strengthen our dynamic team Ultra High Net Worth Individuals (UHNW) Nordics in Zurich, we are looking for a highly motivated WM Client Advisor Assistant.
You will be part of a small team and will be responsible to support the Relationship Manager and Investment Advisors in all concerns of their daily client business including administrative tasks. At the same time you have direct client contact. All administrative affairs in relation to account opening and maintenance fall under your responsibility, in close coordination with the Investment Advisors. Furthermore, you assist in all administrative tasks in relation to investments, payments, record keeping and any other client requests.
We are looking for a high achiever with:
• Confirmed banking experience in the UHNW environment or the potential and strong interest to develop your skills and challenge yourself
• Fluency in English and German, Swedish is an advantage
• Profound knowledge in computer skills with experience in UBS applications relevant for the role (e.g. CAWB tool)
• Independent, flexible and reliable team player with sense of responsibility and the ability to adapt to changing demands
• Excellent organizational skills and ability to work efficiently under pressure and miscellaneous priorities
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
UBS HR Recruiting Switzerland
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You'll be working in the Ultra High Net Worth (UHNW) Nordics team in Zurich. We are responsible for delivering high quality investment advice to wealthy individuals in the Nordic markets. We work closely with various departments within Wealth Management to ensure the best service for our clients. Providing an excellent and outstanding client experience is our main goal.
Your experience and skills:
• banking experience (apprenticeship and/or banking traineeship) or alternatively bachelor’s degree in a related discipline
• experience in a similar role dealing with private clients and supporting client advisors
• great computer skills and willingness to learn new programs / experience in UBS applications (e.g. CAWB tool)
• the ability to work accurate and efficiently
• General understanding of Financial Markets
• Excellent organizational and communicational skills, motivated, well mannered, friendly, discreet, loyal
• an independent and flexible team player with sense of responsibility and the ability to adapt to changing demands
• a detail-oriented and reliable person able to provide a level of service according to our high standard
• able to work under pressure (you secretly love deadlines)
• fluent in English and German / Swedish (Or other Nordic languages) is a plus
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Job Reference #: 179023BR
Business Divisions: Global Wealth Management
Title: WM Client Advisor Assistant Desk UHNW Nordics in Zurich
Job Type: Full Time
Country / State: Switzerland - Zürich
Function Category: Business management, administration and support, Client advisory / Relationship management, Management and Business Support