UBS Financial Services Wealth Management Desk Head Netherlands HNW / Affluent in Zürich, Switzerland
Are you at your best when leading a team? Do you know how to take care of clients and meet goals? We’re looking for someone like that who can:
– motivate and lead the team, making certain that all Client Advisors provide appropriate solutions based on their clients' needs, goals and objectives
– support a sales culture with an effective prospecting, sales and acquisition process; regularly reviewing sales plan performance against the desk ambition
– regularly assess team members’ strengths and development opportunities, providing candid assessments and implementing improvement measures
– make sure that the activities of the desk comply with all relevant regulation, policies and standards, fostering an effective risk culture
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
UBS HR Recruiting Switzerland
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You’ll be working in the Netherlands High Net Worth and Affluent International team in Zurich. We provide wealthy private clients resident in the Netherlands with financial services and aim to be their Wealth Manager of choice in Switzerland.
– a university degree, with further education in banking or finance (MBA, CFA or equivalent)
– extensive banking experience including local experience in customer service
– many years of experience in client support, consulting and negotiation
– know-how for financial markets, products and asset management
– a passion for sales and bringing clients on board
– a natural leader and motivator with a human touch
– comfortable being the main UBS representative in the region and keen to serve the client through a team approach
– agile in dealing with cultural and linguistic diversity
– fluent in English; Dutch and German are a plus
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Job Reference #: 175472BR
Business Divisions: Global Wealth Management
Title: Wealth Management Desk Head Netherlands HNW / Affluent
Job Type: Full Time
Country / State: Switzerland, Switzerland - Zürich
Function Category: Client advisory / Relationship management, Management Group, Strategy