UBS Financial Services Wealth Management Client Advisor Affluent META in Zürich, Switzerland
Are you at your best when serving clients and building long-term relationships? Are you passionate about prospecting and growing a client book? Do you enjoy selling and advising clients?
We are looking for someone like that who can help us:
– maintain long-term mutually beneficial relationships with clients with a focus on the Near East / Middle East
– develop the client book through client acquisition and deepening the relationships with existing clients
– propose advisory solutions designed to meet our clients’ needs, objectives and expectations
– provide high-quality investment solutions for our clients, working closely together with other team members
– comply with all regulation, policies and standards, contributing to an effective risk culture
– keep accurate, up-to-date client documentation on an ongoing basis
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
UBS HR Recruiting Switzerland
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You will be working in the WM Affluent Middle East, Africa & Turkey (META) team in Zürich. We are an ambitious, dynamic team passionate about growing relationships with clients and attracting new clients to UBS. We stand for high frequency client contact, high quality advisory and investment solutions and successful client acquisition efforts.
Your experience and skills:
– a proven client advising and selling record
– expertise with financial products and services
– a firm grasp of financial markets and regulatory frameworks
– several years of experience in wealth management
– driven, highly motivated and resilient
– a dynamic and flexible team player with proven networking skills
– truly service oriented
– an excellent communicator, with strong selling skills
– a perfectionist in everything you do (that includes, of course, documentation)
– fluent in English; Arabic and French would be an additional asset
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Job Reference #: 171280BR
Business Divisions: Global Wealth Management
Title: Wealth Management Client Advisor Affluent META
Job Type: Full Time
Country / State: Switzerland - Zürich
Function Category: Client advisory / Relationship management