UBS Financial Services Unstructured Payments Specialist – WM Middle Office in Zürich, Switzerland
Do you have a high client service orientation and high risk awareness? Are you incredibly organized with an eye for detail? Do you know how to stay calm under pressure? We are looking for someone like that to:
Unstructured Payments specific
– review payment orders for completeness, ensure that existing policy guidelines are respected
– communicate with the front and clarify any aspects related to unclear orders, before unstructured payment execution
– ensure correct and timely execution of unstructured payments as per established cut off times
– support the front with any additional unstructured payments related requests (i.e. SWIFT confirmation)
– notify the front about the payment execution
– coordinate post-execution inquiries and investigations in collaborations with front units and Operations
– run and monitor allocated Software Robots as a Robot Operator, where necessary
Robot Operator (ROP)
Your responsibilities are:
– running allocated Software Robots as necessary
– sign on to secondary machine to run Software Robot using dedicated ROP account
– ensuring UBS security standards are maintained on Software Robot machine
– monitoring the Software Robot and reporting any issues
– maintaining passwords stored in password store of VDI (incl. regular password changes)
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You will be working in the Wealth Management Booking Centre Switzerland Middle Office Team. Aligned to Group Operations, we are a central unit of support specialists in Zurich and Geneva and act as a specialist department dealing with process related questions for Wealth Management in Switzerland. Providing an excellent and outstanding client experience is our main goal.
– knowledge of banking operations and regulatory environment, previous experience in payments processing highly appreciated
– very good knowledge of UBS-internal processes and tools with a special focus on payments processing (SFES, CAWB)
– experience in the application of banking and/or risk control processes and procedures in a financial institution
– general IT skills and the willingness to adapt to new applications and learn new programs (e.g. robotic software automation solutions)
– a team player with the ability to work independently and with a can-do attitude
– customer oriented attitude, willing to always provide best service for internal and external clients
– a highly detail-oriented person with a \"first-time-right\" approach
– able to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines
– English, German and Italian, any other language is considered a big plus.
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in almost 900 offices and more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Job Reference #: 178490BR
Business Divisions: Corporate Center
Title: Unstructured Payments Specialist – WM Middle Office
Job Type: Full Time
Country / State: Switzerland - Zürich
Function Category: Operations