UBS Financial Services UBS Career Comback Program - Investment Advisor Netherlands (80-100%) in Zürich, Switzerland
Been out of the workforce for two or more years and ready to come back? Already built a career as an Investment Advisor enjoying client relationships?
We recognize the added value that experienced talent brings into our workplace. And we also know that it’s not always easy to find the right work opportunity after a career break. That’s where UBS Career Comeback comes in – to help make the transition back to work a success.
We are looking for someone who can:
– ensure smooth execution of day-to-day client queries and orders
– define advisory processes and agreements that best meet our clients’ needs, in cooperation with the Relationship Manager
– proactively manage client book and make sure clients are invested according to their risk profile
– regularly contact clients with investment opportunities
– carry out important risk management tasks to meet legal and regulatory requirements
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
UBS HR Recruiting Switzerland
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You’ll be working in the Netherlands High Net Worth and Affluent International team in Zurich. We provide wealthy private clients resident in the Netherlands with financial services and aim to be their Wealth Manager of choice in Switzerland.
In addition, you’ll be part of a class and support system of people who go through the Career Comeback program together and you'll be paired with an experienced mentor for the first 12 months on the job .
Your experience and skills:
– a university degree, CFA/CIIA a plus
– solid skills and education in financial markets or economics (and you’re passionate about it)
– a gift for analyzing and solving problems
– successful track record as investment advisor
– truly service oriented and understand the clients needs
– an excellent communicator, with strong interpersonal skills
– a stickler for flawless execution procedures and documentation
– fluent in English and Dutch
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Job Reference #: 178849BR
Business Divisions: Global Wealth Management
Title: UBS Career Comback Program - Investment Advisor Netherlands (80-100%)
Job Type: Full Time
Country / State: Switzerland - Zürich
Function Category: Client advisory / Relationship management