UBS Financial Services Technology Regulatory and Audit Project Manager in Zürich, Switzerland
Do you want a role with an ever changing set of challenges & solutions that will give constant interaction with senior management and broaden your experience and knowledge of Group Technology? Do you want an opportunity to use and improve your current skills and personality to deliver for the bank? We're looking for someone like that who can:
– support the Head of TRM Regulatory, Regional and Audit Oversight to drive the mandate, objectives and target operating model of the organization
– act as a Project Manager within Technology Risk Management (TRM) Regulatory and Audit to drive strategic initiatives forward
– partner with our regional Risk Managers and key Group Technology stakeholders to deliver end to end technology change on multiple fast paced projects of a Regulatory and/or Audit nature
– proactively manage any actions and requests from the TRM Management Office or other stakeholders, ensuring tight coordination on timelines and effective communication/collaboration to provide status updates
– ensure a consistent approach on Regulatory and Audit Engagement to ensure diligent responses to regulators
– prepare agenda and materials for TRM Regulatory and Audit meetings, tracking actions to completion with the relevant action owners
– interface with senior management regarding regulatory meetings and actions
– help to drive regulatory presentation content for the Head of TRM Regulatory and Audit
– be responsible for all TRM Regulatory and Audit communications, including regular submission for internal newsletters
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You’ll be working in the Technology Risk Management Regulatory, Regional and Audit oversight team. We're a global organization responsible for driving an IT regulatory and audit engagement model to ensure we are disciplined and consistent in our approach with interaction to external regulatory bodies. Additionally, we ensure that regional Technology implements consistent risk methodologies and processes in each region. You'll be working closely with the regional risk managers, other Technology stakeholders, as well as Regulatory Affairs.
Your experience and skills:
– a university degree
– a thorough understanding of technology risks, controls and frameworks is preferable
– prior experience in technology risk or audit in the financial industry is desirable
– proven program/project management experience with a history of successful results
– a strong analytical background, attention to detail along with structured organized and planning skills
– robust expertise in Microsoft SharePoint and Office products (PowerPoint, Excel, Word, Outlook)
– top-tier communication and organizational skills
– prior experience working with and leading global teams
– demonstrable experience of being able to work to very tight timelines on multiple detailed activities simultaneously
– highly driven and motivated with a can-do attitude and with a desire to drive change in the organization
– a strong self-manager
– able to interact comfortably with all levels of management
– detail orientated with structured, organized, methodical planning skills
– comfortable with hands-on detailed work as well as high-level strategic analysis and thinking
– able to build relationships and build trust across a global organization, working independently and with the team to work efficiently with stakeholders
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Job Reference #: 173564BR
Business Divisions: Corporate Center
Title: Technology Regulatory and Audit Project Manager
Job Type: Full Time
Country / State: Switzerland - Zürich
Function Category: Audit, Information Technology (IT), Risk