UBS Financial Services Technology Quality and Test Engineer in Zürich, Switzerland
Are you an enthusiastic and passionate about Quality Delivery and managing the successful testing of developing leading edge solutions as a technology professional? Are you excited about seeking an enriching career; working for one of finest financial institutions in world? If so, you are the right person for this role. We’re seeking Technology leaders to join our delivery team within WMPC- Pensions, Wealth Planning, Trust and Foundation. We are looking someone who can:
– analyze, Determine work effort and Manage the Quality assurance(QA) and testing required as part of Technical business solutions and assist in the successful execution of testing and implementation of changes to the IT systems, expected to meet Business and Client requirements
– knowledge of UBS testing and QA procedures, test environments and UBS release and escalation processes, within JIRA and HP Quality Center
– identify testing resources and IT components impacted by functional and non-functional requirements requiring testing
– evaluate system testing needs with the assessment of a variety of internal and external stakeholders
– support the business analyst and project manager by defining the testing requirements, including the interface structures in any additional systems involved requiring testing
– support quality control and project management in fulfilling SDLC IT governance
– demonstrate superior collaboration skills in partnering with the business and other development and implementation teams
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You’ll be working in the Delivery Unit Pensions, Wealth Planning, Trust and Foundations, located in Zürich (Switzerland). Within the team, we analyze, develop, and deliver new solutions and also maintain or change current systems together with our business counterparts. Your role will be to collaborate and challenge business on respective requirements in order to ensure stable and efficient IT business solutions.
Your experience and skills:
– knowledge base in Financial Services, Pensions, Structured Investment and or credit products
– experience in applying best practice within HP Quality Center or Jira and testing analysis techniques
– the ability to interpret and execute business analysis methodologies
– in-depth understanding of the software development lifecycle
– strong analytical, problem-solving and communication skills
– advantageous experience working in an Agile environment and with SDLC
– advantageous – test Management experience with technologies like Java, Spring, Tomcat, Apache, Rest and or E-Banking - Customer portals
– advantageous – open to 80-100 Percent, with home office work when practical
– passionate in playing a major role in the future landscape of IT systems and applications
– interested and have an appreciation for IT
– positive, adaptable and able to work across teams and functions
– C1 level in English (Technical writing/reading, project documentation in English)
– B1 German business level speaking – understanding, reading & writing, some documentation in German
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Job Reference #: 171677BR
Business Divisions: Corporate Center
Title: Technology Quality and Test Engineer
Job Type: Full Time
Country / State: Switzerland - Zürich
Function Category: Information Technology (IT)