UBS Financial Services Technical Analyst in Zürich, Switzerland
Do you have a knack for technology? Do you have a good understanding of application release and deployment process? We’re looking for someone like that who has:
- In depth knowledge of Unix, Oracle and Sybase
– Good understanding of Change and Release Management
– Excellent ability to prioritize and multi-task
– Self-motivated / proactive with the ability to work without close supervision
– Able to work effectively across globally distributed teams
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
UBS HR Recruiting Switzerland
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You’ll be working in the Release and Deployment team in Zurich. Our role is to deploy applications to production for the Research and Distribution sector, part of UBS Investment Bank. We help by overseeing the Release Management process and mitigating risk for the business.
Your experience and skills:
– a university degree in IT or a related field
– experience in Deployment activities
– Strong understanding of ITIL Change and Release Management Methodologies
– advanced skills in Unix/Linux platforms and SQL
– Intermediate knowledge of Windows OS and Microsoft
– hands-on experience in Distributed Systems
– good verbal and written communication skills and be customer service orientated
– the communication skills to work effectively with internal colleagues from development, business analysis and project management
– fluent in English, especially technical vocabulary
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in almost 900 offices and more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Job Reference #: 156714BR
Business Divisions: Corporate Center
Title: Technical Analyst
Job Type: Full Time
Country / State: Switzerland - Zürich
Function Category: Information Technology (IT)