UBS Financial Services Team Assistant - IPS Distribution Management in Zürich, Switzerland
Are you just about to finish your UBS Apprenticeship or JUNA? Are you a detail-oriented multitasker? Do you know how to make sure things run smoothly? We’re looking for someone like you who can provide administrative support to the Management Team of Investment Platforms & Solutions (IPS) Distribution Management ('DM'). You’ll:
– manage and maintain calendars, including conference calls, video conferences, travel arrangements/ expenses and internal & external meetings
– be responsible for room bookings, office supplies, marketing materials etc.
– act as a go-to-person for questions relating to travel arrangements and visa statements
– co-ordination of Floor Visits
– keep Team & Floor DL's up to date
– be in charge of the pool laptop inventory, printer supplies, etc.
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
UBS HR Recruiting Switzerland
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You will be working on the IPS Floor in Bärengasse which is a very dynamic environment with specialists from each asset class. You will work for the Management Team of Distribution Management and will be directly embedded in our Operating Office Team. The atmosphere is relaxed but determined and focused on performance and delivery.
Your experience and skills:
– just about to finish your apprenticeship or JUNA
– demonstrated proficiency in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
– a strong written and verbal communicator, comfortable interacting with colleagues at all levels
– incredibly organized, with an innate sense of how to prioritize (you make lists and get things checked off)
– able to work flexible hours, when needed
– fluent in German & English
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Job Reference #: 175632BR
Business Divisions: Global Wealth Management
Title: Team Assistant - IPS Distribution Management
Job Type: Full Time
Country / State: Switzerland - Zürich
Function Category: Business management, administration and support