UBS Financial Services Supervisory Analyst in Zürich, Switzerland
Do you have a flair for the written word? Does your financial sector experience span a broad range of investment topics and asset classes?
We are seeking an experienced Supervisory Analyst, ideally with a background in journalism to:
• provide Supervisory Analyst and editorial support
• conduct regulatory review and approval of a wide spectrum of texts including: economics, foreign exchange, commodities, security specific analysis, thematic investing, trading strategies, high-grade and high-yield credit, municipal strategy and credit research.
• copy edit and proofread to the highest standards
• interact with key internal stakeholders to resolve issues and ensure rapid time-to-market of investment recommendations while adhering to regulatory requirements and business policies
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
UBS HR Recruiting Switzerland
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
Wealth Management's Global Chief Investment Office (CIO) synthesizes the analysis and expertise of our global network of economists, strategists, and analysts. We are present around the globe, closely monitoring and assessing financial developments, and identifying emerging trends or economic inflection points. Our team's primary goal is to identify and effectively communicate investment opportunities and market risks in order to help preserve and grow our clients' wealth.
• As a minimum current FINRA Series 16 or 7, 24 and 87 licenses
• Five years' experience in an investment research environment
• Exceptional English writing and editing skills. German and French languages would be highly advantageous
• Able to multi-task and work efficiently against tight deadlines
• Pro-active in your approach and able to work autonomously
• A team-player who demonstrates cooperation and willingness to take on difficult tasks
• An excellent communicator
• Familiar with digital publishing and the relevant business social media channels
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Job Reference #: 175177BR
Business Divisions: Global Wealth Management
Title: Supervisory Analyst
Job Type: Full Time
Country / State: Switzerland - Zürich
Function Category: Research