UBS Financial Services Subject Matter Expert Records Management in Zürich, Switzerland
Do you like working in the Records Management / Archiving area of a multinational company? Are you thrilled by getting to know different processes of the bank every day and the people behind them? Are you attracted by bringing legal and regulatory requirements together with business needs and come up with compliant solutions? We’re looking for someone like that to:
– advise and consult business divisions and corporate center areas regarding archiving needs and solutions in accordance with legal and regulatory and internal requirements.
– be responsible for archiving and archiving support applications (business responsibility), including requirements management, stakeholder management, incident support
– support group-wide projects as subject matter expert Records Management
– provide business and impact analysis of new or changed requirements to Records Management or Archiving infrastructure
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You’ll be working in the Records Management Advisory team in Zürich Altstetten. We are a small team in an international environment and with a global scope.
Your experience and skills:
– a university degree
– experience in a role like this
– Records Management / (Electronic) Archiving knowledge and / or education
– experience in international banking environment and knowledge about banking processes and products
– experience in business analysis, project management and affinity to information technology
– a self-starter who can work well with minimal supervision (you can micromanage yourself)
– a great communicator, with the ability to communicate appropriately at all levels in the organization
– organized and detail oriented
– client and result oriented
– a team player with analytical and conceptual skills
– fluent in German and English, other languages are a plus
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Job Reference #: 171321BR
Business Divisions: Corporate Center
Title: Subject Matter Expert Records Management
Job Type: Full Time
Country / State: Switzerland - Zürich
Function Category: Operations