UBS Financial Services Senior Reviewer Strategic Initiatives and Programs in Zürich, Switzerland
Are you a sharp evaluator of risk? Can you assess complex situations and propose effective solutions? We're looking for someone like that to:
– lead and execute end-to-end initiative, portfolio and/or program quality assurance reviews forming part of the Group Strategic Change Agenda with lifetime costs greater than CHF 20m
– follow-up on identified shortcomings and ensure sustainable remediation
– support the execution of the annual spot check plan in order to assess the adherence of select programs to the mandatory Program Management Framework (PMF)
– engage with various stakeholders across the firm (Sponsors, Program Managers, Program Management Offices, Portfolio Managers, etc.)
– disseminate results to various stakeholder groups (Steering Committees, Program Managers, Group Change Working Group, Program Management Community, etc.)
– enable knowledge gathering, sharing and exchange sessions based on lessons learned from quality assurance related activities
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
UBS HR Recruiting Switzerland
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You’ll be working in Group Strategic Change Management (GSCM) in the Quality Assurance (QA) team in Zurich. GSCM is mandated by the Firm Wide Investment Governance body (i.e. Group Executive Board) to define and implement a firm-wide Program Management Framework (PMF), including training of new standards, availability of effective tools to support PMF execution and Quality Assurance. Furthermore, GSCM provides updates on the PMF to a virtual project manager community across the bank. In addition, GSCM is responsible for planning, execution monitoring and reporting of the Group change portfolio to the Firm Wide Investment Governance body.
Your experience and skills:
– significant experience in (i) Project, Program and/or Portfolio reviews, (ii) how to conduct an independent assessment, (iii) good knowledge of quality management in large-scale initiatives / programs
– master’s degree and approximately 10-15 years of related work experience in Project-, Program-Delivery and/or Portfolio Management
– profound understanding of Project and Program Management methodologies
– strong analytical skills, able to (i) quickly understand complex programs, (ii) identify risks and inadequacies in governance and/or program management processes, as well as (iii) propose practical and sustainable solutions
– strong report writing skills and able to effectively communicate at different levels of an organization / program
– proactive, have an inquisitive / challenging mind and enjoy working with specialists and interacting efficiently with senior management
– a flexible and committed team player who enjoys working in a dynamic and collaborative environment
– risk focused, capable of using data and unstructured information to gain insights into program governance, design and operating effectiveness of program delivery and financials
– able to work independently in the execution of reviews
– fluent in English and German
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Job Reference #: 165851BR
Business Divisions: Corporate Center
Title: Senior Reviewer Strategic Initiatives and Programs
Job Type: Full Time
Country / State: Switzerland - Zürich
Function Category: Process, project and program management