UBS Financial Services Senior Project Manager for Advice Process & Offering in Zürich, Switzerland
Are you a multitasker who wants to deliver? Are you solid as a rock when you’re juggling with several tasks? Do you have strong conceptual and analytical skills? Are you truly collaborative and motivated to join a challenging environment? We’re looking for someone leading our team responsible for a variety of different projects and the sector business management who can
– think strategically, drive projects forward with own content contribution and represent it towards IPS sectors and other Business Areas
– exchange with senior management, prepare and facilitate of senior management governance bodies (such as steering committees)
– set up governance structure and deal with the partners, teams, senior management involved
– drive projects front to back (content, timelines, costs, effort, quality, benefits, issues, risks, dependencies)
– define project objectives and deliverables with the involved partners, structure and plan the project with flexibility to integrate latest adaptations
– identify, quantify and manage opportunities and inherent and residual risks throughout the projects
– manage two teams and resources to work towards the agreed deliverables
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
UBS HR Recruiting Switzerland
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
In this exciting role you will be instrumental to support the delivery of complex- and large scale strategic programs / projects within the Advice Process, Offering, Investment Methodology and Global Wealth Management of UBS while one of your team also ensures sector business management. We are offering an exciting role in our team in Zürich.
We are responsible for creating the foundation for, as well as guiding, equipping and supporting CAs, in bringing advice personally and digitally to our clients.
Your experience and skills:
– master degree in economics, finance or business administration
– 5 years+ experience in consulting or in a project role; preferably in a financial services environment and a solid track record in managing a PMO team for a large scale program
– excellent skills at MS Office (Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint)
– PMP or any other project management certification as a plus
– investment product know how as an advantage
– good understanding of Wealth Management
– ready to take the lead and not afraid of responsibility
– a well-organized, flexible person who is a confident communicator at various level within the organization
– consensus driven yet assertive to be able to lead complex tasks to successful delivery
– a team player with a strong can do attitude
– fluent in English, German is a plus
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Job Reference #: 176029BR
Business Divisions: Global Wealth Management
Title: Senior Project Manager for Advice Process & Offering
Job Type: Full Time
Country / State: Switzerland - Zürich
Function Category: Process, project and program management, Product Management and Development