UBS Financial Services Senior IT Solution and Platform Architect in Zürich, Switzerland
Are you passionate about designing high quality front-to-back software, serverless cloud infrastructure and continuous development delivery pipelines? Can you fly 10,000 ft high as well as dive 100 ft deep? Do you have a calm, focused mind with a strong business acumen ? in a highly dynamic environment?
We are looking for someone who can:
– Take ownership for the evolution of the overall solution architecture of a newly established B2B digital advisory platform
– ensure a highly secure infrastructure as well as excellent production performance
– collaborate with cross-functional teams and governance related senior stakeholders from business and IT (e.g. CTO, DISO, etc.)
– advise our development teams in architectural best-practices
– turn enterprise and domain given architural boundaries into platform relevant guidance
– own and drive the platform related architecture review board
– support the integration architecture with external clients
– Clearly communicate and drive the strategy and vision
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You'll be member of the program management team to deliver a cutting-edge digital advisory platform in Asset Management. Our teams are multi-national, innovative and technology-driven. Work location will bei Zurich and include regular travels to Basel.
Your experience and skills:
– hands-on experience with a public Cloud Service Provider (e.g. Microsoft Azure, AWS, Google)
– excellent knowledge of serverless and / or PaaS environments; hands-on experience with Kubernetes and Docker is a plus
– practical experience applying software and cloud design patterns in multi-tiered environments
– a strong hands-on engineering and architecture background (single-page architecture, React, C#, Java, federated authentication)
– substantial analytical skills to capture and manage complex enterprise environments
– 5+ years in building up Solution or Platform Architecture for small- to medium sized applications
– 5+ years of experience in configuring, deploying and running IT assets in complex system landscapes
– ideally worked in a bank,fintech or consulting previously, experience in platform / vendor product integration
– a degree in computer science, or similar professional certifications
– a background in the financial industry or similar strongly regulated environment
– a leader who takes over ownership and challenges the status-quo
– curious in new technologies and being a thought leader within the team
– a excellent communicator across all levels with highly developed interpersonal skills
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Job Reference #: 171477BR
Business Divisions: Corporate Center
Title: Senior IT Solution and Platform Architect
Job Type: Full Time
Country / State: Switzerland - Zürich
Function Category: Information Technology (IT)