UBS Financial Services Senior IT Security Engineer in Zürich, Switzerland
Would you like to pursue your career in the security department in the role of Security Engineer, building and supporting credential management systems and applications ?
Are you looking for an opportunity to work in a highly specialized and professional environment?
We are looking for a motivated security engineer who:
• designs and implements applications in the wide area of PKI, smart cards, credential lifecycle management
• works with both technical and business stakeholders across the company, i.e. security architects, project leads, business analysts, testers and IT operations
• transfers requirements into technical solutions that are integrated into a heterogeneous and highly automated infrastructure
• performs problem analysis and is part of the supporting team when providing 3rd level support
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You will be working in the Credential Management organization, in the User Credentials team. It is a global organization being part of ISE Security. It focuses on designing, integrating and engineering secure and robust solutions in the area of internal user credentials. You will be working for various projects delivering for Credential Management.
• Excellent knowledge of and proven experience in PKI, applied cryptography, smart cards
• Experience with engineering solutions on Windows platform (Powershell scripting, MSI packages)
• Broad knowledge of Windows-based ecosystem (Windows OS, IIS, MSSQL, Active Directory)
• Fluency in multiple security domains (must: Identity and Access Management, Security Architecture and Engineering; desirable: Software Development Security, Security Operations, Security Assessment and Testing, Communication and Network Security)
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Job Reference #: 180330BR
Business Divisions: Corporate Center
Title: Senior IT Security Engineer
Job Type: Full Time
Country / State: Switzerland - Zürich
Function Category: Information Technology (IT)