UBS Financial Services Senior IT Quality Assurance Lead in Zürich, Switzerland
Are you passionate about testing? We’re looking for and experienced Test Manager who can:
• Definition and implementation of the test automation strategy on different levels (Unit, Component, UI) within the organization
• Building up the domain knowledge and responsibility to establish Test Data Management as a service offered to the projects within the organization
• Establish a mechanism for service virtualization (Mocking services) in the test environments
• Definition of the setup and tooling used within the organization related to Test & Defect Management, Test Automation, Test reporting
• Definition, communication and implementation of the quality metrics on each level to be met during the software construction phase from Unit Test to PROD
• Automation of report creation and addressing gaps to the dedicated projects
• Developing and leveraging the testing community - share and exchange of practice and operational excellence
• Ensuring that end-to-end quality process and thinking is embedded in the mind-set of the organization and all key operational processes are in place to deliver the implemented software in quality
• Strong collaboration in relation to product quality with the stakeholders SPM and release Management and application support
• Drive continuous improvement and change in relation to in terms of Quality Assurance
• Support, mentoring and coaching individuals and project teams on operational methodologies relevant to their improvement work
• Supervising and supporting the project teams to guarantee timely delivery of agreed quantifiable targets in terms of quality
• Identifying and prioritizing quality improvement areas in collaboration with IT Project Leads, Business Analysts and Test Engineers
• Ensuring the appropriate planning and management of the test resources
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
UBS HR Recruiting Switzerland
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You'll be working in the Wealth Advice Switzerland team in Zürich. Our role is to participate in all phases of the development lifecycle and be responsible to design, develop, document and maintain innovative applications.
Your experience and skills
already hold a release/test management/test lead role
thorough knowledge and understanding of SDLC
excellent oral and written communication skills in German and English
the ability to work as part of a team
the ability in relationship building and influencing skills in a IT environment
able to contribute considerably to the achievement of financial results, secure cost and efficiency savings and consider associated risks
a team player
a great communicator, you know how to speak with people at all levels
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Job Reference #: 175026BR
Business Divisions: Corporate Center
Title: Senior IT Quality Assurance Lead
Job Type: Full Time
Country / State: Switzerland - Zürich
Function Category: Information Technology (IT)