UBS Financial Services Senior IT Project Manager in Zürich, Switzerland
Are you a multitasker? Are you solid as a rock when juggling a lot of projects? For our upcoming Contractor roles, we're building up our talent pool and are looking for someone to help us:
– run projects from A to Z
– present program deliverables, progress and budget reports to relevant stakeholders and project sponsors
– partner with experts across the organization to deliver complex technical projects
– keep your colleagues up to date and happy
– manage the staff of a project team
You'd be engaged as a Contractor, employed by our external Payroll Partner for the duration of the contract.
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment.
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS promotes equal opportunities. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
We are offering contracting positions in different teams located in Zurich, Switzerland.
A main focus is on IT / Software Development
Your experience and skills:
– 7+ years of experience as IT Project Manager
– a track record of successful projects dealing with Software Development
– worked in large-scale organizations in the financial industry
– successfully led and delivered projects in agile mode
– experience in an environment where no two days are the same
– well acquainted with SDLC methodologies
– a strong written and verbal communicator, comfortable interacting with colleagues at all levels
– known for hitting deadlines and staying within budget
– fluent in English; German is a strong asset
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are present in all major financial centers, and more than 50 countries.
Job Reference #: 175269BR
Business Divisions: Corporate Center
Title: Senior IT Project Manager
Job Type: Temporary / Contract
Country / State: Switzerland - Zürich
Function Category: Information Technology (IT)