UBS Financial Services Senior IT Business Analyst Cash Reporting in Zürich, Switzerland
Do you have a knack for analyzing IT business processes? Are you able to manage projects efficiently? We’re looking for someone like that who can help us:
– determine required IT business functions and assist in implementing them
– conduct requirements-gathering, like evaluating stakeholder requests, using a variety of internal and external data and conducting stakeholder interviews
– support the business engineer by describing the business processes, including the organizational structures involved
– assist in quality control and project management
– identify people and systems impacted by functional and non-functional requirements
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You’ll be working in the Cash Reporting solution in Zürich, assigned in the Business Analyst team of Client Servicing Capabilities. The team is spread between Singapore and Switzerland and you will work in an international team setup. The Cash Reporting solution provides periodic or transaction oriented reports to our clients (e.g. statement of bank account or debit and credit notes).
Your experience and skills:
– experience in Client Reporting especially in the area of Cash & Asset Reporting interacting with various data suppliers
– knowledge about the various financial instruments
– experience applying business analysis techniques and the ability to interpret a set of technical requirements, understand the underlying business need and distill the matching software requirements
– knowledge of how to develop robust and sustainable solutions
– an understanding of the software development lifecycle especially with a waterfall methodology
– strong analytical, problem-solving and synthesizing skills
– passionate about supporting the development and maintenance of IT systems
– interested to work on client facing applications
– fluent in German and English
– technically savvy with an appreciation for IT capability and familiar with databases and service oriented architecture
– adaptable, able to work across teams, functions and regions
– a fast learner that challenges the status quo and constantly drives for improvement
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Job Reference #: 169081BR
Business Divisions: Corporate Center
Title: Senior IT Business Analyst Cash Reporting
Job Type: Full Time
Country / State: Switzerland - Zürich
Function Category: Information Technology (IT)