UBS Financial Services Senior IT Audit Manager - Global WM and UBS Switzerland IT Audit in Zürich, Switzerland
Are you a sharp evaluator of risk? Can you investigate complex situations and propose solutions?
We’re looking for someone who can:
– lead and manage audits, in accordance with GIA audit methodology, to assess technology risks impacting the business and effectiveness of the controls to monitor those risks
– deliver audit results, conclusions and key messages to senior management, working with them to propose practical and sustainable solutions
– engage with local, regional and global business management to monitor any changes in risk profile or business developments
– monitor the results, risk profile and developments within Global Wealth Management and UBS Switzerland as well as Group Technology as part of continuous risk assessment process
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You will be working in the Group Internal Audit team in Zürich. GIA’s role, as an independent function, is to support UBS in achieving its strategic, operational, financial and compliance objectives. We do this by assessing key processes as well as governance, risk management and the control environment within all business divisions and Corporate Center functions globally. We are independent in our work and report directly to the Chairman of the Board of Directors and the Audit Committee.
We are a talent powerhouse that attracts and develops the best people by driving career growth in and outside the department. Our team is responsible for Information Technology auditing in Global Wealth Management and UBS Switzerland areas.
Your experience and skills:
– strong experience (+10 years) in audit, technology or internal control areas within the financial industry
– very good understanding of the financial market, of operational aspects and process flows within and between banks / counterparts and underlying technologies, as well as local regulatory requirements.
– strong analytical skills, able to quickly understand complex processes, identify risks and inadequacies in procedures, as well as propose practical and sustainable solutions
– excellent communication skills, able to effectively communicate at different levels of an organization verbally and in writing
– a flexible and committed team player who enjoys working in a dynamic and collaborative environment and willing to travel to other UBS locations for audit assignments.
– risk focused, capable of using data analytics to gain insights into transactions, clients, and investment products
– able to work independently as well as to supervise, lead and motivate a team in the execution of audit assignments to deliver on time, within budget and in accordance with audit methodology
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Job Reference #: 169159BR
Business Divisions: Corporate Center
Title: Senior IT Audit Manager - Global WM and UBS Switzerland IT Audit
Job Type: Full Time
Country / State: Switzerland - Zürich
Function Category: Audit