UBS Financial Services Senior Cyber Security Engineer / Architect in Zürich, Switzerland
Do you want to help define the way our Cyber Security operates? We’re looking for someone who is as passionate about security as we are and wants to:
• Develop and engineer cutting edge security solutions to enhance UBS' overall security footprint
• Collaborate within a global team of knowledgeable experts
• Act as SME across a wide range of network security products
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You will be part of the Network Security Engineering Team that sits within UBS' Cyber Security Services Organization. CSS is a global organization made up of top level Cyber Security Talent. You will report directly to the Director Of System Security Vulnerability and Compliancy.
Your experience and skills:
• Minimum 6 years of network/cyber security experience
• Excellent written and oral communication skills
• Background in financial services industry preferred
• University degree in a technology area (IT Security preferred) or equivalent industry experience
• Experienced in using Unix/Linux OS with at least one scripting Language
• Experienced with tools such as Symantec CCS, Tenable or other Vulnerability or system compliancy solutions.
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Job Reference #: 172373BR
Business Divisions: Corporate Center
Title: Senior Cyber Security Engineer / Architect
Job Type: Full Time
Country / State: Switzerland - Zürich
Function Category: Information Technology (IT)