UBS Financial Services Senior Consultant - Project Management & Consulting in Zürich, Switzerland
Do you enjoy delivering strategic projects together with a passionate team? We're looking for someone like this to:
– Take part in the planning, delivery and execution of projects or programs.
– Define project plans e.g. deliverables and roadmaps together with the Project Manager or Program Manager.
– Set up and improve the project management office which includes defining reporting standards and procedures for project, program and portfolio management.
– Manage program and project administration that will include financial and progress reporting, resource forecasts.
– Produce meetings, drafting workshop presentations and be the face of PMC.
– Organise and host progress meetings and steering committees with senior management to facilitate and influence decision making.
– Build and maintain cross functional and team relationships within PMC as well as all UBS business divisions.
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Take the next step:
Fitting in at UBS means being passionate and motivated about what you do. If you like collaborating, are used to challenging others and being challenged in return, then you have the right attitude to thrive in our environment. Want to become part of our team? Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You will be working in the Project Management & Consulting (PMC) team in Zurich, a dynamic, driven and diverse team of consulting professionals. The PMC team is a newly established function set up to provide critical business projects with enhanced project execution and design capabilities. The team is part of UBS's Corporate Development & Performance unit and supports all divisions and functions of the bank.
Your experience and skills:
– At least 3 years of consulting experience with a focus on project management in the financial services industry.
– Strong analytical background, attention to detail along with structured organization and planning skills.
– The ability to adapt and network across a global organization to work well with the team and to present well to internal and external stakeholders.
– Previous experience in project teams, project management and preparation of proposals for consulting services preferably in a banking industry.
– Ability to work under pressure and to manage and deliver to deadlines.
– A strong written and verbal communicator, comfortable interacting with colleagues at all levels.
– Ready and prepared to face new challenges daily and embraces change and new ideas.
– Eager to learn and to solve complex problems.
– Highly driven and motivated with a can –do attitude and with a desire to drive change in the organisation.
– An expert at building networks and connections.
– Detail orientated with structured, organised , methodical planning skills.
– Fluent in English both written and spoken, other languages are a plus.
Job Reference #: 179198BR
Business Divisions: Corporate Center
Title: Senior Consultant - Project Management & Consulting
Job Type: Full Time
Country / State: Switzerland - Zürich
Function Category: Process, project and program management