UBS Financial Services Senior Audit Manager - WMP&C-aligned Operations in Zürich, Switzerland
Are you a sharp evaluator of risk? Can you investigate complex situations and propose solutions?
We are looking for someone like that who can:
– independently conduct reviews and audits of specific business areas with focus on Wealth Management and Personal & Corporate Banking aligned Operations, and provide practical, innovative and value-added solutions to issues identified
– analyze and assess risks and barriers to delivery in Operations
– identify and evaluate the effectiveness of controls designed to address those risks
– prepare reports of audit findings for UBS senior management, monitor the results, risk profile and developments within Operations and provide input for planning sessions
- successfully collaborate with peers in and across audit teams and when in charge of an audit, sustainably manage auditors and diligently support audit mandate lead.
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
UBS HR Recruiting Switzerland
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You will be working in the Group Internal Audit team. GIA’s role, as an independent function, is to support UBS in achieving its strategic, operational, financial and compliance objectives. We do this by assessing key processes as well as governance, risk management and the control environment within all business divisions and Corporate Center functions globally. We are independent in our work and report directly to the Chairman of the Board of Directors and the Audit Committee.
We are a talent powerhouse that attracts and develops the best people by driving career growth in and outside the department. Our team is responsible for auditing the Wealth Management and Personal & Corporate Banking aligned Operations areas.
Your experience and skills:
– a university degree, equivalent education or professional audit designation such as CIA, CPA
– broad experience in (6 - 8 years) and in-depth knowledge of the Operations areas in financial industry. This experience could have been gained in an Operations or internal audit function
– strong analytical skills and willingness to keep up with industry, regulatory developments and learn new concepts and methods
– a detailed understanding of banking operations and regulations as well as a quantitative approach to problem solving.
– reliable when working independently, with sound judgment for when to escalate issues
– risk focused, and capable of using data analytics to gain insights into transactions, clients, and investment products
– a flexible and committed team player
– curious and willing to discover all aspects of the bank, with the ambition to advance your career in an international environment
- fluent in English and German with excellent verbal and written skills.
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in almost 900 offices and more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Job Reference #: 168733BR
Business Divisions: Corporate Center
Title: Senior Audit Manager - WMP&C-aligned Operations
Job Type: Full Time, Part Time
Country / State: Switzerland - Zürich
Function Category: Audit