UBS Financial Services Senior Audit Manager - Internal Quality Assurance (IQA) in Zürich, Switzerland
Are you a sharp evaluator of risk? Can you investigate complex situations, identify concerns and propose solutions?
We’re looking for someone who can:
– conduct and lead reviews of audits across all audit divisions / functions, as well as Group Internal Audit (GIA) key processes and infrastructure. Special focus on IT / Wealth Management.
– provide practical, innovative and value-added solutions to issues identified, thereby contributing to enhance the quality and effectiveness of key GIA processes
– build and maintain strong relationships with key GIA stakeholders and increase impact by influencing change
– represent IQA at local and global GIA management meetings, e.g. sharing review outcomes and actions
– actively support coaching, development planning and training, including providing feedback to RAs, RMs and EC members during audit reviews, delivering targeted workshops / practice sessions on IQA results, and supporting GIA training programs (e.g. by reviewing materials)
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
UBS HR Recruiting Switzerland
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You will be working in GIA team. GIA’s role, as an independent function, is to support UBS in achieving its strategic, operational, financial and compliance objectives. We do this by assessing key processes as well as governance, risk management and the control environment within all business divisions and Corporate Center functions globally. We are independent in our work and report directly to the Chairman of the Board of Directors and the Audit Committee.
We are a talent powerhouse that attracts and develops the best people by driving career growth in and outside the department.
IQA’s role, as an independent function, is to assist GIA in operating in line with its charter and strategy, as well as the IIA Standards and Code of Ethics. We do this by assessing key GIA processes and infrastructure, conducting audit reviews and collecting feedback from GIA's stakeholders via feedback surveys and interviews. We are independent in our work and report directly to the Head of GIA.
Your experience and skills:
– a university degree and intellectual curiosity
– experience (10 years) in audit, compliance or internal risk management areas within the financial industry (minimum 3 years in internal audit)
– strong analytical skills and willingness to keep up with industry, regulatory developments and learn new concepts and methods
– a detailed understanding of banking operations and local as well as key global industry regulations as well a quantitative approach to problem solving
– Strong verbal and written communication skills, including ability to challenge senior stakeholders
- IT audit and / or WM audit experience.
– reliable when working independently, with sound judgment for when to escalate issues
– risk focused, and capable of using data analytics to gain insights
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Job Reference #: 179179BR
Business Divisions: Corporate Center
Title: Senior Audit Manager - Internal Quality Assurance (IQA)
Job Type: Full Time
Country / State: Switzerland - Zürich
Function Category: Audit