UBS Financial Services Security Monitoring – Remediation Analyst in Zürich, Switzerland
Do you have a knack for defining and analyzing IT Security Requirements? Are you passionate about CyberSecurity? We’re looking for someone like that who can help us:
– translate complex security requirements into technical use case specifications and user stories for security engineering to deliver against
– lead, define, and track remediation and service improvement activities across the service line
– stay abreast with regulatory requirements that pertain to the security monitoring and analytics service and define requirements, use cases, capabilities to enhance the service line
– assess and recommend improvements to cybersecurity technologies across services to include network security, malware protection, and log management
– assess security monitoring feeds, use cases, and analytics capabilities to identify areas for improvement
– ensure policies, processes, and KPI's across the service are in line with new technologies and work with application stakeholders to define security logging requirements for platforms
– work closely with penetration and red teams to analyze results of exercises and identify solutions (detect/prevent) and remediation plans
– proactively work with stakeholders to ensure relevant platforms are meeting security monitoring requirements
– work closely with other service lines in Cyber Security Services (e.g., Malware Protection, Network Security) to integrate capabilities into security monitoring
– define and continuously improve metrics/KPIs across the service and ensure security monitoring coverage monitoring is in line with expectations
– take ownership and drive requirements definition for remediation activities identified as part of governance, risk, and controls and develop/deliver progress and remediation reports and presentations
– ensure the testing team covers all requirements for use cases and scenarios
– work closely with security operations and other stakeholders to ensure security requirements related to the service are captured, defined, and remediation plans are developed, tracked, and implemented
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
UBS AG Recruiting Switzerland
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You’ll be working in the Security IT team as part of the Security Monitoring and Analytics Service. Security IT is a global organization delivering changes to the Security IT services Identity and Access Management, Data Protection and Application Security and Cyber Security Services. We help to protect UBS. You will ensure Q&A across the Use Case LifeCycle Framework for Cyber Threat Use Cases to include Use Case Specifications, CIM Mapping, associated documentation, and interfacing with stakeholders to define and gather security requirements to ensure they are implemented successfully.
Your experience and skills:
– experience working in a security role (e.g., security operations, threat intelligence , vulnerability management)
– ability to understand concepts related to identifying and assessing cyber risks applicable to security monitoring
– knowledge across multiple platforms and technologies (e.g., Windows, *nix ,Cloud, Containers) and logging requirements to ensure security monitoring requirements can be achieved
– experience with industry SIEM platforms (e.g., Splunk, ArcSight, QRadar)
– experience defining cyber threat use cases requirements and how they integrate into security operations
– the ability to interpret a set of technical requirements and develop robust solutions (you know what they really want)
– knowledge of Tableau, Splunk, Qlikview, or other Business Intelligence product suite
– excellent analytical skills with ability to analyze complex system requirements and present findings to both internal and external stakeholders
– excellent interpersonal and communication skills, including the ability to write clear and concise functional and technical specifications and detailed user stories for use cases
– passionate about cyber security and its role in enabling secure operation of IT systems and applications
– technically savvy with an appreciation for IT capability and relation to security
– adaptable, able to work across teams and functions
– actively staying abreast of the latest security threats, trends, and methods to detect/protect
– fluency in English
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Job Reference #: 170807BR
Business Divisions: Corporate Center
Title: Security Monitoring – Remediation Analyst
Job Type: Full Time
Country / State: Switzerland - Zürich
Function Category: Information Technology (IT)