UBS Financial Services Regulatory Calculations and Reporting Specialist in Zürich, Switzerland
Do you know how to take care of the details? We’re looking for someone like that who can help us to:
– liaise with different functions within the Bank including Treasury, Finance, Market Risk and Credit Risk to resolve issues and understand the key drivers generating Risk Weighted Assets (RWA)
– develop the controls required to ensure the completeness and integrity of the RWA framework
– work closely with RWA controllers in different regions across Europe, Americas and Asia-Pacific and offshore franchise in India
– coordinate with Change the Bank teams and developing the RWA control framework and ensure compliance with the Basel III policy requirements
– use the information gathered to present the current deficiencies in the process and brainstorm suitable tactical and strategic solutions to the problems identified
– be exposed to the tight deadlines imposed for month-end reporting, this will develop your time management skills by ensuring solutions are delivered in a timely manner
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
UBS Recruiting Switzerland
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You will work in the Regulatory Calculations and Controlling Switzerland team analyzing Basel III Risk Weighted Assets (RWA) and Leverage Ratio Denominator (LRD) results across different product portfolios covering several legal entities within the region. You will develop an understanding of the capital requirements mandated by Basel III for different business streams. The role will include analysis of trade structures to ensure the reporting of Basel III compliant RWA and drive RWA optimization initiatives.
Your experience and skills:
– a good knowledge on Basel Framework
– an understanding of regulatory calculations and report structures
– a university degree in finance or economics, or equivalent or professional qualification
– strong business sense and time management skills
– a keen interest in Financial Markets and Treasury related matters
– a self-starter, proactive
– an analytical and strategic thinker with the ability to plan forward and make tactical decisions
– methodical, concise and accurate, with strong attention to detail
– fluent in English
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Job Reference #: 173173BR
Business Divisions: Corporate Center
Title: Regulatory Calculations and Reporting Specialist
Job Type: Full Time, Part Time
Country / State: Switzerland - Zürich
Function Category: Finance