UBS Financial Services QA & Testing Head – EMEA Credit Risk Technology in Zürich, Switzerland
Are you a multitasker? Are you solid as a rock when you’re juggling a lot of projects? We're looking for someone like this to:
• Provide quality management leadership to an outsourced team
• Oversight of contract service with the QA providers
• Define and own testing strategy/governance to cover multiple business and technology work streams
• Review, recommend and implement improvements to existing test processes
• Define an effective and dependable testing strategy which encompasses automated testing, manual testing and exploratory tests with the aim of realizing efficiencies over existing practices and supporting more frequent release cycles
• Ensure the service is provided timely and with high quality
• Manage relationship with stakeholders and business representatives with high management attention
This role can be based in Zurich or London.
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You’ll be working as part of Credit Risk Technology, and will :
• manage the EMEA region testing resources
• you will join the QA & testing team within Credit Risk IT working with a 3rd party service provider across the EMEA region and will be responsible for building internal management and oversight capability
• use a metrics-based approach in introducing efficiencies into the QA process
o Validate the Test Strategy
o Analyze Quality Benchmarks
o Adopt ‘Test Early Test Often’ Principles
o Merge QA Efforts with DevOps
o Utilize Ready-made Test Frameworks and Engage in Continuous Testing
o Ensure Management Transparency in Resource Allocation and Utilization
Your experience and skills:
• University degree or equivalent with at least 10 years of experience in an IT delivery environment and quality assurance services environment. Excellent understanding of quality assurance frameworks, tools and market trends.
• Proven stakeholder management skills across all levels in the organization and can work effectively in a team context as well as independently.
• Significant quality engineering experience relating to testing services.
• Experience in managing large global teams.
• a strong written and verbal communicator, fluent in English and comfortable interacting with colleagues at all levels
• experienced in test management tools, familiar with test data management, test environment challenges and have sound testing methods knowledge across multiple software development approaches
• highly proficient in Excel and data analysis
• a great presenter who can develop presentations which are tailored to their audience
• an expert at building networks and connections
• known for hitting deadlines and staying within budget
• a disciplined project & program manager who can structure and drive complex project plans
• able to think creatively to improve strategic program delivery capability and benefits
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Job Reference #: 173403BR
Business Divisions: Corporate Center
Title: QA & Testing Head – EMEA Credit Risk Technology
Job Type: Full Time
Country / State: Switzerland - Zürich
Function Category: Information Technology (IT)