UBS Financial Services Project Manager in Zürich, Switzerland
Do you want to become the next program portfolio management champion at UBS? Are you truly collaborative and motivated to join a strong and diverse team of change professionals? Then we are looking for someone like you to:
• be instrumental to deliver complex change in helping large scale strategic and regulatory portfolios and programs;
• establish efficient and effective program portfolio management capabilities using proven standards, processes and tools;
• assume a program portfolio management role providing extensive support and expertise in the area of program portfolio management.
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You’ll be working in the Portfolio Management Services team of IGG Change Delivery Partners in Zurich. IGG Change Delivery Partners is the partner of choice, delivering change better, faster, cheaper and the home for passionate change professionals. We own and apply proven methods and tools. We take responsibility for delivering change successfully. After joining our team we will train you on our established standards, processes and tools. You will partner with one of UBS's strategic program portfolios playing a key role in helping our clients to successfully drive and deliver change.
Your experience and skills:
• Bachelor or master degree – preferably in economics, finance or business administration – from a university or university of applied science
• 2 years+ experience in program portfolio management, project management or in a consulting role; preferably in a financial services environment
• A curious and systematic thinker with strong analytical and conceptual skills
• A highly motivated and well-organized team player with excellent communication abilities
• Consensus driven yet assertive to manage complex tasks to successful delivery
• Solid MS Office skills (Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint)
• Fluency in English (verbal and written), German is a plus
• PMP or any other project/portfolio management certification as well as experience with CA PPM would be an asset
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Job Reference #: 176485BR
Business Divisions: Corporate Center
Title: Project Manager
Job Type: Full Time
Country / State: Switzerland - Zürich
Function Category: Process, project and program management