UBS Financial Services Project Manager in Zürich, Switzerland
Do you enjoy consulting and leading projects? We're looking for someone like this to:
– Lead the end to end planning, delivery and control of projects or programs.
– Lead teams across cross functional divisions of the bank to deliver the project objectives.
– Manage all aspects of the project e.g. delivery, PMO, resource forecasts, project administration that will include financial and progress reporting together as well as manage and coach the people working on the project.
– Set up and improve the project management office which includes defining reporting standards and procedures for project, program and portfolio management.
– Develop strong relationships with all project stakeholders and prospective internal clients.
– Organise and host progress meetings and steering committees with senior management to influence decision making.
– Introduce Risk Awareness by proactively identifying and raising control deficiencies and driving diligent risk remediation.
– Contribute to PCBI internal development initiatives.
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You will be working in the Project Management & Consulting (PMC) team in Zurich, a dynamic, driven and diverse team of consulting professionals. The PMC team is a newly established function set up to provide critical business projects with enhanced project execution and design capabilities. The team is part of UBS's Corporate Development & Performance unit and supports all divisions and functions of the bank.
Your experience and skills:
– At least 5 years of project experience working within a consulting firm.
– Strong analytical background, attention to detail along with structured organized and planning skills.
– The ability to adapt and network across a global organization to work well with the team and to present well to internal and external stakeholders.
– Previous experience in leading project teams, project management and preparation of proposals for consulting services preferably in a banking industry.
– Experience in managing staff.
– Knowledge and experience in one or more of the following areas: Business Transformation, Regulatory Compliance, Target Operating Model design, Business Process Management (BMP).
– Obtained key qualifications in e.g. PMP, Project Management Institute.
– A strong written and verbal communicator, comfortable interacting with colleagues at all levels.
– Ready and prepared to face new challenges daily and embraces change and new ideas.
– Eager to learn and to solve complex problems.
– Highly driven and motivated with a can –do attitude and with a desire to drive change in the organisation
– An expert at building networks and connections.
– Able to build relationships and build trust across a global organisation, working independently and with the team to work efficiently with stakeholders.
– Detail orientated with structured, organised, methodical planning skills.
– Fluent in English both written and spoken, other languages are a plus.
Job Reference #: 167568BR
Business Divisions: Corporate Center
Title: Project Manager
Job Type: Full Time
Country / State: Switzerland - Zürich
Function Category: Process, project and program management