UBS Financial Services Program Analyst, Innovative Finance, UBS Optimus Foundation in Zürich, Switzerland
Are you a multitasker? Are you solid as a rock when you’re juggling a lot of projects? We're looking for someone like this to:
• Identify, analyze and examine potential social investment opportunities in the UBSOF priority areas of Health, Education and Child protection
• Develop and maintain different innovative finance instruments' financial model(s)
• Conduct independent research on specific thematic areas within the Optimus mandate
• Conduct financial and programmatic due diligence, support partners through UBSOF grant/investment approval processes
• Support program managers to engage actively with grantees/investees to advise and build capacity where appropriate
• Support performance management of programs to maximize results by conducting analysis (both financial and programmatic)
• Develop tailor made presentations (pitches) for potential donors to the foundation
• Prepare presentations for the Foundation Board
• Prepare relevant background material for Management Committee approval
• Collaborate with communications team on external communication material on innovative finance
• Stay abreast of latest trends and updates in innovative finance and the Development sector
• Collaborate with UBS corporate colleagues around philanthropy
• Comply with internal bank procedures
• Contribute to Optimus-related events and activities for internal and external audiences
• Contribute to client program reporting documents
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
UBS HR Recruiting Switzerland
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You’ll be working in the Social Finance team in the UBS Optimus Foundation. We are a small team focused on developing and implementing innovative finance solutions to drive positive social change. Our aim is to draw new types of capital to the development sector and increase the focus on outcomes and results.
Your experience and skills:
• 3-5 years of professional experience in impact investing or social finance (or consulting or private equity in the health sector) as well as previous experience in project management,
• an understanding or experience in development and health sector issues
• strong analytical skills and attention to detail
• a good understanding of trends in innovative finance for development
• strong written and oral communication skills in English (additional languages, German and/or French in particular, a plus)
• experience working in developing countries
• a desire to work in a dynamic, cooperative environment in which there is an emphasis on teamwork, adaptability, and continuous learning and improvement
• a flexible working style, ability to manage multiple priorities simultaneously
• able to get involved quickly in complex topics
• willing to work in a demanding environment both proactively and independently
• willing to travel up to 25%
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Job Reference #: 167577BR
Business Divisions: Corporate Center
Title: Program Analyst, Innovative Finance, UBS Optimus Foundation
Job Type: Full Time
Country / State: Switzerland - Zürich
Function Category: Process, project and program management