UBS Financial Services Product Manager Offering in Zürich, Switzerland
Are you the one who has got great ability to identify areas to optimize? Are you an innovator who finds the gaps and loves to develop concepts? We are looking for someone to use their expertise to help us to:
– contribute to the analysis of the current offering and advisory set-up across various geographies and segments,
– create, document and present strategic concepts to improve the offering quality,
– coordinate the implementation of the new initiatives and participate in key meetings,
– work closely with product functions, sales and marketing, client advisors, legal & compliance and IT
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
UBS HR Recruiting Switzerland
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You’ll be working in our Global Wealth Management Investment Platforms & Solutions team in Zürich. We are responsible for the strategic improvement and optimization of our offering – globally and across clients segments – within Wealth Management.
Your experience and skills:
– minimum 2-3 years` experience in product development, client facing role, or project management preferably in the consulting or financial service industry
– sound knowledge of wealth management products & services
– strong analytical, problem-solving and synthesizing skills
– methodical, concise and accurate, with strong attention to detail
– self-confident and able to work under pressure within a fast-paced environment
– capable of working on a wide range of topics across various functions and locations
– fluent in English
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Job Reference #: 173399BR
Business Divisions: Global Wealth Management
Title: Product Manager Offering
Job Type: Full Time
Country / State: Switzerland - Zürich
Function Category: Process, project and program management, Product Management and Development