UBS Financial Services Product Manager - Advice Process in Zürich, Switzerland
Are you an enthusiastic and strong multitasker? Do you have strong conceptual and analytical skills? Are you solid as a rock when you’re working as a Product Manager, juggling a lot of Advice Process aspects and managing project artefacts towards strategic solutions? We’re looking for someone joining our team responsible to further improving the Advice Process with a dedicated focus on processes who can:
– actively drive projects related to the Advice Process
– act as interface to partners in order to coordinate efforts and provide SME guidance on Advice Process
– understand requirements from clients, business and regulators
– assess and understand implications of operational processes on behavior and the platform
– define solutions incorporating state-of-the-art methodologies and applying principles of a good client experience
– support additional 'change-the-bank' initiatives, taking into account regional specific and regulatory requirements
– collaborate and coordinate across working groups and locations to leverage existing knowledge and share new approaches, tools and best practices
– coordinate and execute various activities in an project management office environment
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
UBS HR Recruiting Switzerland
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
We in Investment Platforms & Solutions (IPS) Advice Process, Offering, Investment Methodology & Global Servicing Model (APOI & GSM) in Wealth Management are responsible to ensure that our offering reaches every client and delivers what they need in the simplest, quickest and most impactful way, no matter where they are in the world.
Your experience and skills:
– a results oriented approach, with a proven track record in project management and consulting
– strong stakeholder management skills
– excellent written and oral skills in German and English
– experience within UBS or another Financial Services institution
– pro-active and able to take on challenges positively
– conceptual, analytic and eager to solve complex problems with multidisciplinary teams as team player
– self-starter individual and willing to keep learning
– detail oriented, with structured, organized, methodical planning skills
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Job Reference #: 174011BR
Business Divisions: Global Wealth Management
Title: Product Manager - Advice Process
Job Type: Full Time
Country / State: Switzerland - Zürich
Function Category: Process, project and program management