UBS Financial Services Procurement Governance Specialist in Zürich, Switzerland
Are you trustworthy in driving the business forward, always putting integrity first? Are you driven by the desire to deliver exceptional client service? We are looking for someone like that who can:
– Coordinate and facilitate to incorporate changes into all group-wide Contract Templates and to keep them up to date
– Prepare monthly information for our procurement outsourcing provider about the Contract Template changes to be considered and applied
– Contribute to address and close new risk items impacting the Source-to-Contract process and Contract Templates
– Contribute to assess Procurement Compliance controls and to design and implement additional new controls
– Contribute to design, implement and maintain a 12 months rolling Procurement Plan (Sourcing pipeline)
– Contribute to address and close operational (process) issues arising and to administrative tasks required in to manage our procurement outsourcing provider
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
UBS HR Recruiting Switzerland
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You’ll be working in the Group Sourcing team. Group Sourcing (GS) is a Corporate Center function created to support UBS with its third party vendor sourcing strategies as well as to manage the services provided by our near- and offshore delivery centers (UBS Business Solution Center, Outsourcing Delivery Centers., etc.). The Group Category, Vendor, Contract and Procurement Services function is embedded within GS and mainly responsible for providing three governance services: Category Management, Vendor and Contract Management and Procurement Services.
Your experience and skills:
– 3-5 years of relevant procurement, sourcing and/or contract management experience
– Preferably an academic degree or equivalent
– Hands-on experience in procurement / contracting related areas, preferably in the financial services industry
– Experience and passion for process / continuous improvement and process compliance / risk management
– Strong analytical skills and confident in MS Excel, preparation of written presentations in MS PowerPoint
– Proven problem solving and change management skills
– Ability to quickly learn and adapt to a changing environment
– Experience with Ariba (or similar) tool – would be an advantage
– a great communicator, you know how to engage with stakeholders
– truly service-oriented and a strong team player in an international environment
– fluent in English both oral and written – German an advantage
– have a good eye for detail and taking ownership of own work results
– well organized, flexible to learn and adopt new tasks and enjoys also administrative challenges
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Job Reference #: 166976BR
Business Divisions: Corporate Center
Title: Procurement Governance Specialist
Job Type: Full Time
Country / State: Switzerland - Zürich
Function Category: Management and Business Support, Process, project and program management