UBS Financial Services Portfolio Manager in Zürich, Switzerland
Do you have the sound knowledge of investment products and the financial markets that gives you the competency to understand our investment strategy and take the appropriate action to align the implementation of the assigned group of funds to it? Have you experience in the financial industry, more specifically in the field of portfolio management, investment funds and trade execution of various instruments? We’re looking someone in order to:
– Implement portfolios based on the investment strategies set on portfolio level
– Perform the daily portfolio management tasks such as
– Cash flow management
– Currency and FX-overlay management
– Equity- and fixed income-derivatives overlay management
– Manage our fund of funds
– Project management experience
– Simulate and execute trades in the portfolios to reflect the investment management strategy
– Monitor on ongoing basis the portfolio content, performance and risk exposure
– Use our bank and portfolio management specific IT applications in a professional and efficient manner
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You’ll be working in the Portfolio Implementation team in Investment Solutions. We are responsible within UBS Asset Management for the management of multi-asset funds (AUM of USD 38bn).
Your experience and skills:
– completed higher education, Bachelor or Master degree
– keen interest in financial markets and have CFA designation or be studying/or willing to study for it
– a first experience in Asset Management in particular trading, asset allocation, currency management
– a fundamental understanding of investment concepts, portfolio theory and economics
– a solid understanding of investment instruments in fixed income, equity, currency and derivatives markets
– Advanced excel skills
– Fluent English, other languages particularly German would be advantageous
– Exact and able to work under pressure within tight time constraints
– A team player
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Job Reference #: 168884BR
Business Divisions: Asset Management
Title: Portfolio Manager
Job Type: Full Time
Country / State: Switzerland - Zürich
Function Category: Portfolio and fund management