UBS Financial Services Portfolio Delivery Lead – Learning, Reward and Recruitment in Zürich, Switzerland
Are you a self-starter, like to take accountability, delivery focussed and prepared to challenge the status quo? If yes, we are looking for someone to:
• Take global responsibility for the delivery of an IT portfolio covering HR Learning, Reward and Recruitment
• Work with our service product managers to drive out the IT application roadmap, priorities and budget in this space
• Ensure that our IT application delivery team and 3rd party vendors produce cutting-edge, best-in-class and high quality/stable technical solutions
• Think strategically, making sure that IT and HR business cases hold up over the long term
• Keep your team, peers and stakeholders informed, challenged, happy and respectful
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
UBS HR Recruiting Switzerland
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
HR IT is a global function providing IT services to over 60'000 users in Wealth Management, Asset Management, Investment Bank and Corporate Centre (inclusive of HR). As part of this you will working out of Zurich with a number of global matrix reports spanning perms, contractors and ITO staff.
Your experience and skills:
• Experience of successfully managing and coordinating a portfolio and/or program of global IT work
• Defined and implemented the necessary governance to drive priorities, budget and tracking of work
• Worked with a PMO team to ensure that resources, budget and RAID logs are effectively managed
• Operated in an environment where collaboration with SaaS vendors, ITO partners and senior IT and Business stakeholders (up to Global MD level) is key to success
• A strong written and verbal communicator, comfortable interacting and challenging colleagues at all levels
• An expert at building networks and connections
• Known for hitting deadlines and staying within budget
• Eager to work with various technology platforms, bringing HR IT into truly digitalized ways of working
• Strong in understanding business objectives and priorities and managing related projects into successful completion
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in almost 900 offices and more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Job Reference #: 157981BR
Business Divisions: Corporate Center
Title: Portfolio Delivery Lead – Learning, Reward and Recruitment
Job Type: Full Time
Country / State: Switzerland - Zürich
Function Category: Information Technology (IT)