UBS Financial Services Portfolio Control Analyst in Zürich, Switzerland
Are you detail oriented, even when multitasking? Do you know how to shine in a supporting role? We’re looking for someone like that to help us with:
– Execution of portfolio level reconciliations and ensure adequate oversight of 'Accounting Book of Record Reconciliation breaks' with required portfolio impact transparency.
– Review all EoD checkouts to perform a portfolio level Risk Assessment and ensure timely escalation of required Risk items with appropriate follow up.
– Escalation point for 'front to back' Portfolio related issues and facilitate timely resolution.
– Point of Contact providing Middle Office advisory for Portfolio related queries.
– Month-end sign-off of portfolio level risk assessment and appropriate escalation
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You will be working in the Asset Management Middle office, Portfolio Control Team within the Switzerland Service Delivery Function. You will attest to the accuracy of the Accounting Book of Record, at a Portfolio level and provide Risk assessed, Porfolio level transparency of Operations executed Services through continuous daily risk assessment of trade & portfolio level inputs. The team covers all instruments such as equities, fixed income, FX, derivatives, money market products and collective funds.
The team, based in Zurich, is part of a global function which has presence in London, Chicago, Singapore and Poland. The Team works in close conjunction with Investment Teams, external Brokers, Custodians, Order Generators and various global Operations teams.
Your experience and skills:
– 2 years minimum exposure within a control and reconciliation environements
– understanding of Global Markets, Exchanges and a wide range of Security Instruments
– understanding of Custodian Settlement practices
– strong written and verbal communication skills
– the ability to multi-task and solve problems
– fluent in German and English
– adaptable, with strong interpersonal skills
– highly numerate and have excellent PC skills, including excel
– accountable for your actions
– able to work collaboratively within a team
– able to add constructive challenge
– delivery orientated
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in almost 900 offices and more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Job Reference #: 166659BR
Business Divisions: Corporate Center
Title: Portfolio Control Analyst
Job Type: Full Time
Country / State: Switzerland - Zürich
Function Category: Operations