UBS Financial Services Operational Risk Analyst in Zürich, Switzerland
Do you have a deep understanding of Operational Risk (OR), a natural tendency towards simplicity and a knack for developing proposals which increase effectiveness? Do you know how to solve problems in a collaborative way with diverse stakeholders; do you feel confident leading discussions on the intersection of business processes and the systems which support them? If yes, you might be just the person we are looking for to help us to:
– Represent the Operational Risk (OR) Framework, as the client in the program to replace the existing OR toolset and reporting, by providing requirements, input to design, providing specialist OR knowledge and input.
– Engage effectively in the program, ensuring the OR Framework input is planned, thought out, approved and provided on time
– Lead the OR Framework Design Authority governance, presenting design proposals, consolidating feedback & challenge in a structured way
– Support standardisation by collaboratively identifying differences in approach across 1st, 2nd and 3rd lines of defense to collaboratively determine solutions, strategies and data model.
– Coordinate and act on input and feedback from Business, Project and IT stakeholders
– Implement data management standards and principles required to define & share data, in accordance with the broader data strategy
As a part of this team you would act as the essential conduit between business stakeholders, design team (business analysts), program management and IT delivery teams. Your interaction and collaboration will be at various levels of seniority, across UBS globally.
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
UBS HR Recruiting Switzerland
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You’ll be working in the Compliance & Operational Risk Framework team in Zurich. We control the principles by which the 1st and 2nd lines of defense assess, manage and remediate operational risk exposure. We own and run the systems and processes with which the firm manages operational risk.
A multi-year program has started to replace the enterprise-wide operational risk system and this role supports the Operational Risk Framework team ensure that the project outputs are in line with the Framework requirements and standards.
Your experience and skills:
• Experience in risk management, risk control, or compliance. Operational Risk preferred
• Excellent communication, collaboration and strong interpersonal skills
• Skill to see the \"wood from the trees\"
• Some experience in data analytics and data governance; data modeling a bonus
• Results oriented with focus on details and quality, while following fluid timelines
• Not afraid to be assertive, but able to build strong collaborative relationships
• Well structured, motivated and self organised
• Skilled at analysis and problem solving
• fluent in English and preferably German too
• a flexible, resilient team player with a positive attitude.
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Job Reference #: 171351BR
Business Divisions: Corporate Center
Title: Operational Risk Analyst
Job Type: Full Time
Country / State: Switzerland - Zürich
Function Category: Risk