UBS Financial Services Online Insights Analyst (Duration 12 months – Start Summer 2018) in Zürich, Switzerland
Are you a self-driven individual, with an interest in online marketing and analytics and eager to learn? Do you want to increase your knowledge in analytics ? Do you have a good understanding of how to analyze, structure and visualize data? Do you enjoy being challenged and solving complex problems on a daily basis?
We’re looking for someone that can:
• Proactively come up with data-driven projects and initiatives
• Review and interpret data and analytics results to generate actionable insights and collaborate on potential uses and testing scenarios to optimize online activities
• Offer customized analytics support to expert users
• Oversee and support the creation of reports and dashboards for management
• Support the monitoring of the online insights service
• Quality assure reporting and insights delivered by the reporting team
• Provide administrative support and ensure data quality within our reporting tools
• Support ongoing standardization and improvement of online reporting
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
Join a global, complex, and stimulating company environment, where you will work with experienced professionals in Switzerland and across the world. Design and implement projects that generate true results across all online UBS properties. Challenge and be challenged: exchange with your peers at an eye-to-eye level from day one. Interact daily with a network of clients and suppliers that represent the best and brightest in online marketing. Enjoy work-life balance with a flexible schedule and the possibility of teleworking.
Your experience and skills:
Required experience & skills:
• Tertiary education degree covering notions in either mathematics, computing, or statistics
• Excellent written and spoken English skills (German not needed)
• Strong familiarity with MS Office (Excel and PowerPoint)
• Experience in project and stakeholder management
• Strong analytical and communication skills
• High affinity to work efficiently in teams and collaborate with others to clarify requirements and engineer solutions
• Self-reliant and capable of working independently and as part of a team
• Excellent attention to detail, customer focus and project management skills
• Enjoy being challenged and to solve complex problems on a daily basis
• Ability to make prudent decisions under pressure and work against tight deadlines
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Job Reference #: 169557BR
Business Divisions: Corporate Center
Title: Online Insights Analyst (Duration 12 months – Start Summer 2018)
Job Type: Full Time, Temporary / Contract
Country / State: Switzerland - Zürich
Function Category: Marketing and Communications