UBS Financial Services Onboarding and Operational Key Account Manager in Zürich, Switzerland
Custody Client Servicing at UBS provides operational advice and support to its clients in the area of custody, securities processing and safekeeping.
Our clients come from the segments Corporate and Institutional Clients (CIC), Financial Institutions (FI), Global Family Offices (GFO), Ultra High Net Worth (UHNW) and Financial Intermediaries (FIM).
Our team functions as a single point of contact for clients and their asset managers for the day-to-day business.
The candidate will support our clients and their asset managers with their operational questions and in the processing of their transactions (UBS internal and with a third-party brokers) in the following investment products: equities, bonds, public funds, special funds and hedge funds, ETD, money market, fiduciary investments, derivative products and foreign exchange transactions.
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
The team supports a wide range of activities around institutional custody business:
• Coordinate on- and off-boarding of clients with multiple internal and external stakeholders to ensure smooth transition
• Proactively manage the relationship with External Asset Managers ensuring the best UBS Client Experience
• Handle urgent escalations and facilitate complex securities transaction for custody clients
• Acting as a single point of contact for clients and their asset managers
• Query resolution till completion some of which include the following areas:
third-party delivery settlement status and issue resolution
instruction handling and relevant settlement statuses
corporate event entitlement and status enquiries
Proxy Voting Switzerland and International – assistance with registration and execution of voting rights and related AGM/EGM attendance coordination
third-party FX instructions Mutual and Hedge Fund subscriptions, redemptions, transfer documents, net asset value (NAV) and status inquiries Tax issues related to both UBS executed trades and third-party Tax-reclaim services and support
Your experience and skills:
• Higher education degree or business/banking apprenticeship including continuing education
• Multi-year experience with whole life cycle of securities and custody including but not limited to creation, settlement and corporate actions
• Possess understanding of front-to-back understanding of securities products
• Knowledge in processing of financial products (e.g. FX, Derivatives, Funds)
• Experience in dealing with sophisticated and very demanding clients
• Prior experience in the areas of project management and organisation
• Native German speaking, Proficiency level in English
• Highly responsible and reliable
• Strong team player
• High proficiency in English. German, French or Italian are an asset
• Excellent PC literacy (Microsoft Office suite: PowerPoint, Excel, Word and Visio, etc)
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Ability to work under pressure while maintaining high quality standard of service
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Job Reference #: 168779BR
Business Divisions: Corporate Center
Title: Onboarding and Operational Key Account Manager
Job Type: Full Time
Country / State: Switzerland - Zürich
Function Category: Operations