UBS Financial Services Middle Office Specialist – Account Maintenance in Zürich, Switzerland
Do you have a high client service orientation? Are you incredibly organized with an eye for detail? Do you know how to communicate effectively with a range of people? We are looking for someone like that to:
– provide advice and support to the front business for key activities related to the management of key information and data related to existing clients
– support the business with preparation and processing of key documentation related to existing clients
– engage effectively through multiple communication channels with the front, and back office functions to ensure timely delivery of client data updates
-Support, educate younger employees and be responsible about expert knowledge on account maintenance
– monitor allocated Software Robots as a Robot Operator, where necessary
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You will be working in the Wealth Management Booking Centre Switzerland Middle Office Team. Aligned to Group Operations, we are a central unit of support specialists and act as a specialist department dealing with process related questions for Wealth Management in Switzerland. Providing an excellent and outstanding client experience is our main goal.
Your experience and skills:
Your experience and skills
– previous experience in dealing with Wealth Management client information and supporting client advisors
- Communication knowledge regarding customer complaints and able to educated younger employees
– working knowledge of client documentation and related work-flows
– knowledge of banking operations and regulatory environment
– very good knowledge of UBS-internal processes and tools with a special focus on account closing and related documentation from a front or operational perspective
– sophisticated general IT skills and the willingness to adapt to new applications and learn new programs (e.g. robotic software automation solutions)
– Enthusiastic with a desire to have a positive impact
– a team player with the ability to work independently and can drive others
– a highly organized and detail-oriented person with a 'right-first-time' approach
– able to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines and able to co-ordinate the volume for others
- fluent in English and German is a must and Spanish and French would also be advantageous
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Job Reference #: 174477BR
Business Divisions: Corporate Center
Title: Middle Office Specialist – Account Maintenance
Job Type: Full Time
Country / State: Switzerland - Zürich
Function Category: Operations