UBS Financial Services Life Insurance Offering – Product Manager in Zürich, Switzerland
Are you a multitasker? Do you enjoy to run projects and solving problems? Are you passionate about Wealth Management and Wealth Planning? We're looking for someone like this to:
• lead cross market projects with multi-functional teams (e.g. Wealth Planners, Product Managers, Legal, Compliance, Group Tax, Operations & IT, Marketing, Business, Sales), including regulatory projects. Keep your colleagues up to date and happy
• support and coordinate the local European booking centers, in their cross market product management activities
• manage and maintain the products investment content offering underlying the life insurance products (funds and discretionary mandates)
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
UBS HR Recruiting Switzerland
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You’ll be working in the Wealth Planning Life Insurance Offering a small team within Wealth Management Investment Platforms & Solution (IPS) business area in Zürich. We work on key initiatives and projects in the area of life insurance solutions and distribution, regulatory, investment content offering.
Your experience and skills:
• university degree in Economics or Law or similar
• 3-5 years' proven experience as a project manager, product manager in the Insurance and or Banking sector
• good know-how of life insurance products, discretionary mandates, of financial services industry and regulatory environment
• deally worked in a similar position before
• intellectual curiosity, resilience, commitment, self-motivation and the proven capacity to operate effectively also under targets
• analytical, precise, very structured method of working not afraid of raising ideas
• able to think out of the box and an excellent problem solver
• known for hitting deadlines
• great in managing projects, implementing changes, interacting with colleagues at all levels
• fluent in English. Other languages would be an advantage
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Job Reference #: 176529BR
Business Divisions: Global Wealth Management
Title: Life Insurance Offering – Product Manager
Job Type: Full Time
Country / State: Switzerland - Zürich
Function Category: Product Management and Development