UBS Financial Services Junior Project Manager – Group General Counsel and Group Investigation in Zürich, Switzerland
Do you have strong analytical skills and do you like working in an dynamic, fast moving environment? Are you solid as a rock when juggling a lot of tasks? We are looking for someone like this who can help us to:
– ensure full range of project / program administration and documentation (project status report, tracking of risks and project deliverables, financial forecasts, writing minutes etc.)
– provide administrative support to the project manager using agreed project management methodologies
– maintain and update project management reporting tools
– develop a basis for project decisions and assist to the senior project management team with the preparation of various governance meetings, as well as support the development of business cases
– organize team meetings/workshops logistics and ensure flawless communication within the project
– create and maintain documentation for projects, including risk tracking, action logs and project deliverables
– lead projects and subprojects supporting development and improvement of IT applications
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
UBS HR Recruiting Switzerland
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You’ll be working in the Legal and Investigations IT delivery team in Switzerland.
We are a dynamic and growing team based primarily in Zurich Altstetten but are spread over a number of smaller locations in Zurich and globally. We deliver technology solutions to both Group General Counsel and Group Investigations using state of the art software both from major vendors in the field and in-house developments. The Legal (Group General Counsel) and Investigations area is a hot bed for new technology. In the current environment, we are working on projects in areas such as Big Data and Analytics as well as Automation of Legal and Investigations processes.
Your experience and skills:
– a university degree or equivalent with a financial or technical background in combination with IT experience
– experience in project administration and project management
– solid understanding of a change management processes related to IT solutions
– strong analytical skills combined with good communication and organizational skills
– experienced to work in an international and corporate environment
– a communicative, independent and proactive personality
– consensus driven yet assertive to support and lead projects
– flexible and willing to acquire new skills
– able to challenge taken approaches, opinions and concepts
– known for a can-do approach when tackling difficult tasks
– process oriented with a structured approach to ensure delivery in time
– fluent in English with German being an advantage
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Job Reference #: 176364BR
Business Divisions: Corporate Center
Title: Junior Project Manager – Group General Counsel and Group Investigation
Job Type: Full Time
Country / State: Switzerland - Zürich
Function Category: Information Technology (IT)