UBS Financial Services Junior Equity Portfolio Implementation in Zürich, Switzerland
Do you thrive in an energetic portfolio manager support function, and have good ideas to improve processes?
Do you enjoy working in an international asset management environment (English is primary working language)?
Do you have a good eye for risk and your friends or family complain that you pay too much attention to detail?
If yes, we're looking for someone like you to join our Equity Portfolio Implementation team to:
• manage accounts, which follow portfolio management strategies
• implement Portfolio Manager decisions in a timely and accurate manner
• Ensure internal, client, and regulatory guidelines are adhered to
• review fund cash and positions, ensuring correct systems and overseeing data quality
• support new portfolio launches, transitions and lifecycle events
• coordinate closely with Portfolio Managers, Traders and many other internal Asset Management teams
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You'll be joining an experienced, small team in Zürich with an outstanding reputation for delivering fast and accurate implementation of our Portfolio Managers' strategies across a number of Asset Management funds and client portfolios. The team provides a vital function within the front-to-back equity investment process. You will quickly learn all aspects of our equity investment process and go on to use your knowledge to further enhance the team service and manage risks.
Please note that this is not a stock picking / alpha generating role.
Your experience and skills:
• an academic and/or working experience in banking ( financial, maths, quant or economics)
• ideally a first experience in Asset Management or front office/trading related role (Asset Management support, or operational environment)
• ability to demonstrate an interest in global markets (particularly equity)
• Eager and quick to learn
• Very detail oriented, able to spot tiny anomalies which may be overlooked by others
• able to handle tight deadlines and still contribute to a positive team atmosphere
• Self-motivated, able to work independently, and also within a culturally diverse team environment
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Job Reference #: 176716BR
Business Divisions: Asset Management
Title: Junior Equity Portfolio Implementation
Job Type: Full Time
Country / State: Switzerland - Zürich
Function Category: Operations, Portfolio and fund management, Trading