UBS Financial Services Junior Digital Content Specialist in Zürich, Switzerland
Are you passionate about the financial markets? Do you follow the latest trends in digital marketing? Maybe you are an active blogger or even a data guru?
You could be the person we are looking for to:
• project-manage digital campaigns on financial thought leadership content from concept to execution
• curate investment content through various channels (also e-mail)
• enhance the overall content experience, relevancy, content standards and guidelines (don't forget GDPR!)
• drive narrative development and storytelling
• optimise content with a clear focus on quality traffic acquisition (we love SEO)
• work closely with analytics to understand and optimise performance against KPIs
• run our CIO website, ubs.com/cio
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
UBS HR Recruiting Switzerland
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You'll be working in the content marketing team of Wealth Management's Chief Investment Office in Zurich. We're a small team known for our pragmatic approach to solving complex problems and our positive can-do attitude. We appreciate creativity and open-minded people.
• (at least) a Bachelor degree in Economics or Business Administration with focus on Marketing/Communications
• some working experience in a large organization within marketing/sales/media relations
• a strong interest in financial markets and economics
• affinity to digital marketing & social media (beware, we'll google you!)
• experience with analytics (preferably Adobe Analytics)
• ideally competent with HTML and Jscript with data visualization a big plus
• fluent in English with a good understanding of German
• analytically minded (we're doing financial research after all)
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Job Reference #: 180733BR
Business Divisions: Global Wealth Management
Title: Junior Digital Content Specialist
Job Type: Full Time
Country / State: Switzerland - Zürich
Function Category: Digital, Marketing and Communications