UBS Financial Services Junior Client Advisor / Associate with native Cantonese in Zürich, Switzerland
Are you a people person? Do you know how to give superior investment advice that grows client wealth?
We’re looking for someone like that who can:
– grow local market network by referrals and by identifying new prospects
– develop and maintain trustworthy client partnerships with the main focus on strategic advice
– create and implement a strategic client book development plan with measurable actions
– provide high-quality investment options for clients, working closely with team members and specialists from other areas
– make sure clients are managed in a manner that contributes to an effective risk culture on the team
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
UBS HR Recruiting Switzerland
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You’ll be working in the APAC Switzerland team, in Zurich. We are a team of experienced relationship managers with a strong focus on wealthy individuals and active entrepreneurs from Greater China.
– experience in banking, wealth management preferred
– a solid network among entrepreneurs, private clients and multipliers in Greater China, in particular Hong Kong
– expertise with financial products and services
– a proven record finding solutions for clients
– a fast learner
– an expert at building networks and connections (people want to know you)
– extremely organized, with great planning skills and efficient time management
– an excellent communicator, with great presentation skills
– fluent in English and Cantonese (required), Mandarin (preferred)
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in almost 900 offices and more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Job Reference #: 175023BR
Business Divisions: Global Wealth Management
Title: Junior Client Advisor / Associate with native Cantonese
Job Type: Full Time
Country / State: Switzerland - Zürich
Function Category: Client advisory / Relationship management