UBS Financial Services IT Test Analyst in CRM in Zürich, Switzerland
Are you an enthusiastic technology professional? Are you excited about seeking an enriching career; working for one of finest financial institutions in world? Are you a talented, Quality Assurance / Test Engineer that wants to solve new and interesting business challenges? Are you passionate about new software and tools? Are you innovative with broad technical skills that you keep current? Are you a committed team player able to work with and support others as they support you? Do you have the ability to partner with the business to develop and execute a vision? If so, we need people like you to help us:
We are looking for a highly independent test engineer in software testing and software delivery, having worked with projects through all stages of the development lifecycle. Experience of working in Investment Banking or financial institutions would be an advantage. We are looking for someone who can:
• Execute and maintain both automated and manual tests associated with the CRM suite of applications
• Manage all test preparation, execution and sign off for the project.
• Work closely with Development team, Business Analysts to design test cases and validate data pipeline and solution integration
• Ensure test activities and created documentation will follow testing governance processes defined in organization
• Manage QA, SIT and UAT testing within Agile iterative development setup
• Work on technical stack made up of one or more of Java / Unix / / Mainframe / Scripting / Oracle / external software / Rule Engine / Workflow- Case Mgmt.
• Represent the QA Test team at all project meetings and conference calls
• Provide support in all phases of SDLC and ensuring delivery of high-quality products
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You’ll be working in a team of Business Analysis for CRM in Zurich. Our team is supporting the area of Client Relationship Management, which belongs to the core component of the bank. You will be supporting the various projects during the different phases and work closely together with your colleagues of the other interfacing application systems. Software design/implementation and quality assurance will be done by your team as well, based on the user stories, use cases, business rules and acceptance criteria you have previously created. You will have to accompany your requirement for the whole lifecycle from the very start of requirement elicitation until the going live by verifying them in the production environment.
Your experience and skills:
– 10+ years of testing experience
– Functional test planning and execution experience
– Experience of testing complex systems and business flows
– Exposure to test management tools (e.g. JIRA, Quality Centre)
– Good communication skills (oral and written)
– Strong responsibility, accuracy and attention to details.
– Strong analytical and logical reasoning capability
– Experience in building automation frameworks
– Automation experience using various tools like QTP, TestComplete, Selenium
– Basic programming knowledge – Java, VBScript
– Working experience on various Continuous Integration (CI) tools
– an excellent communicator, with strong interpersonal skills
– Experienced in Banking & Financial Markets
– ISTQB Foundation Level certificate or higher
– Experienced with globally distributed teams
– Working experience in Agile projects
– a great communicator, you know how to speak with people at all levels
– fluent in German and English
– a team player
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Job Reference #: 170453BR
Business Divisions: Corporate Center
Title: IT Test Analyst in CRM
Job Type: Full Time
Country / State: Switzerland - Zürich
Function Category: Information Technology (IT)