UBS Financial Services IT System Administrator (Autosys) in Zürich, Switzerland
Are you adept at implementing system changes? Do you know how to work effectively with numerous technical teams to improve core infrastructure? We're looking for someone like that who can help us:
• Part of the global Middleware team responsible for providing service and support to clients utilizing various Job Scheduling technologies.
• Working with existing Autosys environments on various infrastructure projects
• Propose and implement system and operational enhancements including automation opportunities where possible.
• Monitor usage, performance and troubleshoot server, software and hardware issues
• Problem resolution and ownership of issues escalated from Level 2 support teams or the business
• Facilitate the evolution of the job scheduling platform by assisting with new infrastructure rollouts and migrations
• Level 3 service support and timely closure of incidents.
• Analyze incidents and outages and implement preventative measures to prevent reoccurrence.
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
UBS AG Recruiting Switzerland
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
PAAS Middleware team has global presence with regional teams in US, UK, Switzerland and APAC. The team's goal is to provide excellent service and support in the middleware area to global client base. We provide end to end support and expertise in multiple middleware streams including Web, File transfer, Messaging, Information Management, Scheduling, Security tools and Developer tools. The team collaborates with engineering, vendors and clients to provide robust and reliable middleware services to global clients.
Your experience and skills:
• Experienced Autosys administrator with hands-on experience installing, configuring, upgrading and supporting CA Autosys V11.3.6 environments.
• Expert in CA AutoSys v11, Embedded Entitlement Manager and Workload Control Centre. iDash and Oracle database experience would be beneficial.
• Proficient in Linux administration and Unix scripting
• Self-motivated, able to prioritize, good at time management and goal driven
• Able to work in high pressure and time critical environments
• Able to deal efficiently with upper management and business clients
• Minimum of 5 years Autosys administration experience including installing, configuring, upgrading and supporting CA Autosys V11.3.6 environments.
• Computer science degree or equivalent
• Good understanding of infrastructure principles and system inter-dependencies outside the job scheduling environment (e.g. networking, databases).
• High level problem analysis and resolution skills
• Strong understanding of change management processes
• Previous knowledge of financial sector and practices
• Project Management skills
• Fundamental knowledge of Oracle database technologies and performance tuning
• Good understanding of TCP/IP and network methodologies
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in almost 900 offices and more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Job Reference #: 153922BR
Business Divisions: Corporate Center
Title: IT System Administrator (Autosys)
Job Type: Full Time
Country / State: Switzerland - Zürich
Function Category: Information Technology (IT)