UBS Financial Services IT Software Engineer in Zürich, Switzerland
Are you passionate about bringing systems to life? Do you have a curious nature, always interested in how to innovate? We're looking for someone like that to help us:
• provide high quality technology solutions that address business needs
• take responsibility for ensuring the delivery of you and your peers work meets the department quality standards
• perform design and development and research the various technology standards, incorporate and ensure adherence to our standards
• taking ownership and responsibility of the solution guiding other developers on their tasks and interacting with relevant stakeholders
• support existing business applications and responsible for leading technical aspects of a project or an entire project
• work with business analysts and users in developing business requirements, integration requirements and formulate technical recommendation
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You'll be working in the Wealth Advice Switzerland team in Zürich. Our role is to participate in all phases of the development lifecycle and be responsible to design, develop, document and maintain innovative applications.
Your experience and skills:
• 5 plus years of Applications Development experience
• Solid design, coding, testing and debugging skills
• In-depth experience of Object Oriented Analysis & Design & Design Patterns
• 5 plus years development experience in: Java in a JEE environment, J2SE, ORM/JTA, Web Services, XML, JSON, HTTP, SSL, Caching
• In-depth knowledge with Spring Framework, CXF / JPA / Hibernate/Oracle Database
• In-depth experience with Data Modeling, relational database and SQL and strong knowledge of Data Structures and Algorithms
• 3-4 years in a financial industry support experience
• UBS experiences in CI or CPOS is preferred
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Job Reference #: 174842BR
Business Divisions: Corporate Center
Title: IT Software Engineer
Job Type: Full Time
Country / State: Switzerland - Zürich
Function Category: Information Technology (IT)