UBS Financial Services IT Software Engineer (PEGA) in Zürich, Switzerland
Do you have the ability to prioritize well, communicate clearly, have a consistent track record of delivery and excellent software engineering skills?
We’re looking for someone who can:
– design and develop Pega PRPC solutions by studying stakeholder requirements; conferring with business analysts, end users of the systems and technical architects; investigating problem areas.
– lead research, discovery, planning, and implementation efforts to improve business processes.
– estimate work efforts, capacity planning, determining and designing system specifications, guide teams to build solution as per product and organization specific standards.
– work across multiple facets of the project and juggle multiple responsibilities at the same time.
– create innovative solutions
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You’ll be working in the Cross-Operations PEGA Workflow team in Zurich, Altstetten (Flurstrasse). Our role is to maintain and enhance the workflow solutions of 35 business areas and 175 processes on behalf of Group Operations within UBS Business Solutions AG. We help by working with our partners in the business and the rest of IT to analyze existing processes, find new solutions, and integrate with applications and teams throughout the landscape.
Your experience and skills:
– 7+ years of experience in Design & Technical leadership of Pega PRPC program / application / solution (6.x, 7.x) - including designing of enterprise class structure, data and application framework model. 4+ years of hands on experience in Java/J2EE development.
– Project Implementation and design experience on Pega PRPC Smart Investigate Framework.
– Worked on Pega 7.x upgrade projects.
– Experience working with integration components such as MQ, JMS, SOAP, Email and File systems connectivity.
– Experience working with RDBMS, SQL, and Unix command line scripting.
– Strong understanding of SDLC concepts with working experience in Scrum/Agile project methodologies.
– Experience with BFS IT projects and exposure to Swift, SEPA, SIC, FED and CHIPS messaging systems.
– Consultative, Mentoring & Coaching skills.
– Knowledge of RPA and able to develop automation applications with Automation Anywhere / Pega Robotics.
– Pega Certified Lead Systems Architect (CLSA v 7.x)
– Capable of translating complex business requirements into feasible technical solutions.
– Used to work in an International and Multi-cultural settings with excellent communication skills in English (both written and verbal).
– Technically-savvy individual with exposure to a variety to technologies, including object-oriented techniques/principles, database design, application & web servers.
– Able to manage relationships with IT and business stakeholders.
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Job Reference #: 164282BR
Business Divisions: Corporate Center
Title: IT Software Engineer (PEGA)
Job Type: Full Time
Country / State: Switzerland - Zürich
Function Category: Information Technology (IT)