UBS Financial Services IT Software Engineer / Development Tech Lead - Asset Management IT in Zürich, Switzerland
Are you able to work in a dynamic environment, with multi location teams, coordinate work between different Delivery/Development teams? Do you have strong leadership skills? We are looking for someone who can help is to:
– Build/Plan infrastructure solutions behind secure zone (red one) having Swiss client identifying data
– Provide Development support to various applications
–Work with vendor/development/infrastructure teams and maintain applications installed in the bank.
– Plan and coordinate all infrastructure needs and the build out of Infrastructure, NFR and Development activities with different application delivery teams
– Create different reports to business and stakeholders and communicating them
– Provide SME support for Environments and Level -3 post go live
– Handle deployments; promote code to all non-production environments.
– Manage & execute various infrastructure projects (infra upgrade, clone environment etc.)
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You will be working as part of the AM Unify Program, performing front-to-back Infra build out (E2E interfaces inclusive) effort to ensure that its objectives are met.
Your experience and skills:
– Technology: ASP.NET, C#.NET & VB.NET (MS Certified), Informatica 9.5, IBM MQ Messaging, Autosys, SQL Server 2005/2008, Oracle, SWIFT and FIX protocols , DB2
– Tools : GitHub,TeamCity, Microsoft VSS, TOAD, Visual Studio 2008/2010
– Products: Simcorp, Tradeflow , SWIFT, FIX, IBM WebSphere MQ
– Minimum 10 years of hands-on experience in Dev, environment build out/Support, Non-Functional development, SQL, Oracle, Windows, UNIX
– Good written and spoken English
– Knowledge of ITIL framework
– Good understanding of SDLC
– Ability to work independently and make decisions in difficult situations
– Solution oriented, flexible and reliable team player
– Willingness to work in a fast-paced environment
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in almost 900 offices and more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Job Reference #: 177352BR
Business Divisions: Corporate Center
Title: IT Software Engineer / Development Tech Lead - Asset Management IT
Job Type: Full Time
Country / State: Switzerland - Zürich
Function Category: Information Technology (IT)