UBS Financial Services IT Software Engineer - Access Managment in Zürich, Switzerland
Are you solid as a rock when you’re juggling a lot of tasks? Are you detail oriented, even when multitasking? We’re looking for someone like that to:
– work in a global team and act as a Technical Specialist for internally developed applications.
– design and develop detailed solutions by aligning business requirements and IT strategies along with detecting deficiencies, and providing recommendations for continuous improvement
– provide impact analysis for changes in the environment and ensure proper integration across components/products.
– partner with the Project Manager and Business Analyst to develop project estimates
– educate and guide Service Delivery and Testing team staff on system architecture, project details and timelines.
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You’ll be working in the Security Engineering - Access Management team in Zurich. The team evaluates, implements, documents and provides third level support for our highly-available Access Management system. The team's goal is to be a centre of expertise for authentication, authorization and access rights management and provide these as a standardized service to the bank. By working closely with our partners in technology and other areas of UBS, we ensure that our applications are meeting best practice provisioning as well as managing risks.
Your experience and skills:
– experience working the following(mandatory): JAVA/J2EE, Oracle, PL/SQL, Web services SOAP/REST, JPA, Unit Test frameworks (e.g. Junit)
–experience working the following (preferred): SailPoint IIQ, Maven, AngularJS, Spring, Apache/Tomcat, GitHub/SVN, UNIX shell scripting, LDAP/Active Directory
– strong understanding of Identity and Access Management technologies, including developing Access Management systems & processes
–the ability to take responsibility and stay focused on objectives with a can-do-attitude
–10+ years of experience of application development
–detail-oriented skills and ability to solve complex to advanced computer programming problems
– an excellent communicator, with strong interpersonal skills
– have the ability to explain complicated technical matters clearly and concisely to less-technical colleges.
– always professional (but you have the human touch)
– a flexible, resilient team player with excellent organizational skills
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Job Reference #: 166543BR
Business Divisions: Corporate Center
Title: IT Software Engineer - Access Managment
Job Type: Full Time
Country / State: Switzerland - Zürich
Function Category: Information Technology (IT)